ESTATE SALE RULES AND ETIQUETTE
- Please confine parking to one side of the road. This will prevent accidents and will allow large vehicles (garbage trucks, school buses) to get through
- DO NOT BLOCK NEIGHBORS DRIVEWAY
- Lines typically form at the front door. If the house is small, or if there are a lot of breakable items, only 12-15 will be allowed in at any given time
- Please do not bring large bags, purses, strollers or backpacks
- There is limited space to make piles, so grab a shopping basket or find a spot near the register to hold items. Please remember - If you put it in your pile, you are agreeing to buy it!
- Enter the property at your own risk. We and our client will not be responsible for accidents
- Please bring help to load bigger items
- Purchased items must be removed from the property by the end of the estate sale.
- We welcome the use of credit cards however you must spend a minimum of $20 to use one
- No Checks, No Paypal Cards
- All sales are final. NO REFUNDS
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER, APPLE PAY, SAMSUNG PAY, ANDROID PAY and of course CASH
Lastly, remember to be courteous to fellow shoppers, and have FUN!