- Please confine parking to one side of the road. This will prevent accidents and will allow large vehicles (garbage trucks, school buses) to get through
- DO NOT BLOCK NEIGHBORS DRIVEWAY
- Lines typically form at the front door. If the house is small, or if there are a lot of breakable items, only 12-15 will be allowed in at any given time
- Please do not bring large bags, purses, strollers or backpacks
- There is limited space to make piles, so grab a shopping basket or find a spot near the register to hold items. Please remember - If you put it in your pile, you are agreeing to buy it!
- Enter the property at your own risk. We and our client will not be responsible for accidents
- Please bring help to load bigger items
- Purchased items must be removed from the property by the end of the estate sale.
- We welcome the use of credit cards however you must spend a minimum of $20 to use one
- No Checks, No Paypal Cards
- All sales are final. NO REFUNDS
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER, APPLE PAY, SAMSUNG PAY, ANDROID PAY and of course CASH
Lastly, remember to be courteous to fellow shoppers, and have FUN!
ESTATE SALE RULES AND ETIQUETTE